Virtapay is the major channel access

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 14 June 2011 | 13:45

This post I will share some experiences about my membership active for at one site called Virtapay - www.virtapay.com, the first time I felt there was a list of unusual things compared to other sites, you try to imagine just sign up and we've given $ 25 plus $ 20 every day into virtapay account the already available plus $ 10 from every person who sign up through my referral link.
Indeed at that time in preparation for launching virtapay status, but I still think this is something unusual happens, there is absolutely no work from the dollar that I received simply by signing in and then read the posts that exist, although there are feelings of doubt as to my membership, I tried to be patient and endure because of my curiosity to know what is being prepared for public virtapay.
During the wait, I try to explore how public opinion about virtapay, and that I get most of the public do not respond well to the presence of virtapay, and they suggest to be careful before already.
Long story short virtapay finally announced to its members through her posts, that its contents for immediate testing services related to virtual money in the account of each member, the system runs very unique, virtapay money can be used to purchase digital products but only to the membership only.

And this part we need to underline:

If I make a allegory of virtapay is this:

"Not just a virtual currency, but virtapay like a lake whose waters wide range of colors, red, yellow, green, blue, white and black.
The water is capable of flowing rivers, ditches, puddles barren until the gap is narrow, not only low-flow alignment but able to penetrate
to the tower walls to the peak. "

Why do I make a allegory like that ...??
With all the ease that is given virtapay can invite people to take advantage of the existing situation, in this section we are required to carefully and thoroughly, as not all digital products offered by the seller is real, and also we do not just think about buying and selling goods that do not necessarily true , but there are other benefits that can be enjoyed by every member in conducting its activities for the seller and buyer, virtapay can reach every social strata of society, not needed at all costs, virtapay actually help anyone to exist without the hassle.

But in this case virtapay always give a warning to be more cautious and careful, because the intent and purpose of joining member can not be fully known and this is normal,
but if it is associated with virtual money, digital products or profit and loss, all it has nothing in it when compared with the circulation of traffic that we can optimize with the right settings and directed through a program organized by the virtapay.

Therefore, now I do not just think about this site a scam or not, but there is something that makes me amazed at the use of the system,
how not all matters relating to the Internet can easily be found on this site,
SEO, Marketing tools, Traffic, ebook, software, artwork, songs, recipes cuisine, Web hosting, Domain, account, mini site, book, up to the exchange of money.
A person may bring visitors into the two-site with only one short article (Product name).


As proof of my membership, this is my referral link : http://www.virtapay.com/r/dariarni

Therefore my post this time I gave the title "virtapay is the major channel access"

Below I show the quote that I took from the home page www.virtapay.com
Or please go directly to learn more. www.virtapay.com


this quotation:

You start with $ 25 in your account VirtaPay and it's free.
VirtaPay earnest add up to $ 20 per day to your account for participating As We prepare to launch our new service.
You get $ 10 per person you refer to VirtaPay.
You'll be an EarlyBird user-before VirtaPay opens to the public.
You'll help shape the development of the best virtual currency and payment system ever Designed for the Internet.
Could you have hundreds or Thousands of dollars in your account by the time We launch, without ever making a deposit.

Thank You and Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

GUESTBOOK